From honorable service…to career success.
Are you active duty or already retired from the military? Virginia College, Culinard, Golf Academy of America, and Ecotech Institute can help you put to work your service training and educational benefits—such as active duty Tuition Assistance, the Montgomery GI Bill, and the new Post 9/11 GI Bill. Now you can earn your degree from one of the country's leading providers of undergraduate and graduate degrees—offering accredited programs in:
- Information technology
- Medicine and health care
- Criminal justice
- Other high growth career fields
- Culinary arts and pastry arts (Culinard, the Culinary Institute of Virginia College)
- Golf business and teaching (Golf Academy of America)
Virginia College, Culinard, Golf Academy of America, and Ecotech Institute give you options that help assure your success…now and for the rest of your life!
- Flexible class schedules including many programs available 100% online via the Internet.
- Career programs geared to the needs of the job market.
- Small class sizes with real-world instructional staff.
- Transfer credit and military training may have you closer to your degree than you think.
- Career placement assistance.
- Special military tuition allowance.
Take the next step! We speak military benefits! That includes military spouse benefits, too.
Call 877 - VC GI BILL (877-824-4245) to speak directly with a military education professional, and then explore the career opportunities that are best for you. Or fill out the Request More Information form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Virginia College is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC), a consortium of colleges and universities that provide educational opportunities for servicemembers and their families.