Special Military Benefits at Virginia College
For details, contact the Military Student Center at 877 - VC GI BILL (877-824-4245) or complete the Request More Information form now.
Virginia College appreciates your service to the country
To show our appreciation for your service to the country, and to make it most advantageous for you or your dependents to continue your education at Virginia College, Culinard or Golf Academy of America—either while still in the military or after separation—we are pleased to offer special benefits to active military, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, and active duty dependents:
- It all starts with the specialized team in our Military Student Center, people who understand your situation They are standing by, ready to help you plan for your educational experience.
- Patriots Service Scholarship
- Post 9/11 Scholarship Program
- Armed Forces Recognition Scholarship
- No fees…ever.
- Transfer up to 75% of credits required for your degree from other accredited schools, your own military training, and programs such as CLEP and DANTES.
- Military-friendly deployment policy.
- Many programs available 100% online via the Internet.
These special benefits are offered to active-duty members serving in any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, retired military, guardsmen, or reservist military personnel. They are also available for anyone else who is eligible for U.S. government veteran benefits. Eligible participants must possess a current and valid military ID card or proof of service and must meet all other Virginia College admissions requirements.